From 5:45 on he was wide awake, rolling on me, rolling on Justin, and pestering us to watch Blue's Clues. "No Miles. It's not 7:00". He knows exactly when the clock on the cable box says 7:00 mind you. Oh, this just happens to be the first night since I don't know when that Liam hasn't woken up to eat yet, so I would have loved a little more sleep.
I don't know how the child did this in the pitch dark, but he took the remote and was messing with buttons. Next thing I hear, "Hey mommy. Look! It's seven-zero-zero on the clock". That little sneak had somehow managed to push 700 with the remote to make it look like 7:00. I almost fell for it until I noticed the : was missing between the numbers! Is it bad that our 2.5 year old is already conniving? This goes along with his latest trend; "Mommy may I please have a cookie?", "Mommy may I please stay up 5 more minutes?". Good thing he's so darn cute.


No comments:
Post a Comment