Monday, March 2, 2009

5 months

It's been recently pointed out to me that my baby is getting close to 6 months and I haven't posted about 5 months yet!

Well....at 5 months Liam:

is still all smiles and laughs and has the best temperament

loves his new "chew" toy Sophie
babbles maaa, mama, and nana and sounds like he's saying hey, huh, and yeah

has one tooth in on the bottom and just cut the one next to itwon't stay on his back since he can roll over so easily
is liking the bouncy seat more since he can bounce himself (by kicking one leg...so cute)

still LOVES the song "Rum, Sum, Sum" (it calms him out of the worst crying fit)

just started to "tripod" sit on his own
still has not started solids yet, but loves sitting in his "new" highchair so he can hang with the rest of us

weighs over 19 lbs.!

And now comparison picture time.....


Liam at 5 months


Miles at 5 months

2 comments:

Crystal Johnson said...

I love these pics! Especially the the 19 lb one!

Yep, other than wearing the same sweater, I don't see much resemblance.

Now, how long until we see the 6 month update? Ha!

me said...

I'm so glad you posted new pictures and updates! Keep them coming!