Monday, March 2, 2009

not to forget Miles

It may seem like Liam gets all the attention around here, but for those of you who don't know Miles very well that is SO not the case! I like how someone put it recently that he is intense. Whether he uses that intensity for good or evil, well...

Here are some recent Miles doings.....

He just read his first sentences all by himself last week: "Miles is a big boy. Liam is a baby."

He's learning to spell and read new words everyday.

He's an independent pottier now and is now going like a big boy standing up (tmi?)

Graduated out of the high chair and is loving it

Helps me make coffee in the morning and wants to be standing on a chair doing something in the kitchen whenever I am

Loves just about anything music or art related and amazes me with all the songs he now sings by himself

Doesn't have a paci anymore. YAAAAAY!

Hates having his picture made and deliberately avoids it so we don't get many good recent ones. Believe me, it's not because I don't try.

We went to the Greensboro Children's Museum this weekend with my dad, Rachel, Nando, and Luke. Miles had fun playing in the rescue vehicles. Notice he even has his firefighter boots on!
I told him this better be the only time I see him in the back of a police car!
As frustrated as I get with his terrible two tantrums, refusal to nap (currently in progress), clingyness, and stubbornness, he really is a sweet little boy and pretty awesome big brother.

1 comment:

Erika said...

He is SO smart, Maggie!

I would like to know how you got rid of the paci, and how got him out of diapers!