Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween!

I'm a little late in putting these up..........Here are some highlights of the night:

We went over to the Owen's house to let the boys see each other in costume. They decided throwing pumpkins down the steps was much more entertaining than posing for pictures!
Miles was an ant. Most people thought spider. I can't say I blame them. We tried for the correct anatomy with 6 legs and antennae, but I couldn't get him to wear the abdomen.
Liam was my little pumpkin.
Miles eventually got the hang of trick-or-treating. At first house (thankfully owned by an understanding 1st grade teacher) Miles tried to go inside and then threw a fit when she put a Winnie the Pooh pen in his bucket. I guess he was ticked off that it wasn't candy! He was fine after that, but did try to go into all the houses. We went to 7 houses in the neighborhood. He kept saying, "just one more!"
I don't think Miles has really ever had candy before that night, not much anyway. When we told him he could pick something out, he didn't quite know what to think. He ended up enjoying a lollipop WAY too much!
Liam was a good little baby and slept through almost everything. Next year will be interesting with a one year old and three year old!

1 comment:

Crystal Johnson said...

I love that you got a picture of the pumpkin in action. HA!

I thought Miles was a perfcet ANT!