It's so hard to believe little Liam turned one month old yesterday! I'm afraid time is going to pass even quicker this time around, if that's even possible. So far he's following in big brother's footsteps. Miles liked to accomplish milestones on his monthly birthdays; he smiled at one month exactly and rolled over at 3 months (there was another one that I can't remember now...). Well, believe it or not, Liam smiled for the first time yesterday on his one month birthday. Just as with Miles, Justin was hesitant to believe me until he saw it too. I've gotten several more today. I forgot how it makes your heart melt. Liam made the most of his big day....he cooed for the first time too. It was so loud I heard it from the next room, before Justin asked, "did you hear THAT?". He really responds to his big brother and his eyes light up when he sees him. His favorite objects to look at are a picture of Miles that hangs above the love seat and himself in the mirror. He already knows how cute he is!
Here is Liam at one month old.....



Here is a picture of Miles at one month and a picture of Liam in the same outfit. Look how much chunkier Liam is!


Oh, another first....his first concert. We were able to get tickets to the free James Taylor concert on Sunday. James Taylor played 5 concerts across the state in support of Obama. I got the last 2 tickets they were giving away on Friday, but they ended up letting people in with or without tickets. We started doubting our sanity on Sunday knowing how late we would be out and especially once we got there and saw the line. Both kids were great as we waited in the longest line I've ever seen. Thank goodness for the double stroller! Miles loved the music and during each song said, "like this song!". Liam slept. We heard the songs we wanted to hear and thankfully he played a short set and we were able to get the boys home at a fairly decent time. I guess we weren't too crazy after all.
2 comments:
They really look a lot different. Too cute!!!
Liam is so cute, Maggie! And I love the picture of the two of them.
Good job getting to the concert!
Post a Comment