I guess it's become somewhat of a tradition in our still fairly new family to go to a pumpkin patch every October and take way too many pictures. Well, I guess this is the first year it's really been more than a church lawn with a bunch of pumpkins for sale. Even though Miles was born here, this is his first Halloween living in NC. We were excited to go to a real pumpkin patch in Hendersonville with our friends Crystal and Danny and their two boys Owen and Ben. I guess calling it a pumpkin "patch" is a little bit of a stretch, but at least everything is grown there- I think. Miles and Owen had fun, a little too much as they really didn't want to slow down for pictures. The babies were pretty cooperative as you can imagine. It was pretty chilly, which is a first since this tradition started. The last 2 years in Athens we tried to dress fall-like, all the while wanting to shed clothes. After the photo session was done we did let Miles pick out a little pumpkin to paint and a big one for carving. Everything is "beautiful" to Miles these days, so he picked out a "big, beautiful" pumpkin!
Here are a few pictures from the past two years......


2 comments:
Thanks for going with us! I guess I'll be hitting up the church or grocery store to get us a few pumpkins.
Happy 1 month to Liam. I can't believe he's 1 month already!!!
I'm so glad you joined the blogging world! I usually check everyone's blog each morning..call me crazy or interested?! Either way, it's fun!
Post a Comment