Miles loves playing in his room while listening to music. He is quite the puzzle lover now....he's graduated from 12 piece puzzles to doing 24 and 36 pieces by himself and a new 48 piece with just a little help. I think Crystal and I are going to have to arrange a puzzle swap in the near future! I'll admit his idea of fun is a little different from what you may expect. This is what I found this morning......
Liam is still the world's easiest and happiest baby! At 8 months he is not crawling, but rolls all around the room to get whatever he wants. Hence the fact that Miles has to do his puzzles in his room! He is just recently starting to love books, especially Brown Bear, Brown Bear and Goodnight Moon. He loves puffs and cheerios and just about every kind of baby food he's tried. He is sleeping about 9-10 hours straight at night which I won't complain about! He still adores Miles, which is a good thing because I imagine that will change someday:)


3 comments:
You're back! So glad to see you guys again! ;) Looks like the boys had fun and I think they've grown in a week!
You need to have someone look at Miles. He might be ready for Harvard. Tell me again why you're enrolling him in preschool????
Miss you!
Look at those awesome rolls! They are so smart and so cute, Maggie!
Post a Comment